Registrations for the 2024 Western Victorian Careers Expo are now OPEN. We thank you for visiting our registration page. Please email [email protected] to join the database to receive next years invitation to attend in advance.
The 2024 Western Victorian Careers Expo will be held on Tuesday, June 25th.
Exhibitors set-up engaging and innovative displays, many of which are interactive, encouraging attendees to engage in an industry practice.
Benefits to your business or organisation by attending the Careers Expo:
- Showcase your individual workplace/organisation and promote your brand
- Explore opportunities with potential employees (your future workforce)
- Communicate with the best ‘up and coming’ raw talent
- Help others…share your passion, knowledge and experiences in your industry
- Promote your business sector/profession.
The 2024 program will feature:
- Extensive Career and Course Exhibitors including Universities
- Comprehensive Career Seminar Program
- Industry Engagement Tours
- Drop-in Apprenticeship Centre
- Tertiary Information Session (TIS)
- Vocational Pathways Information session (VIS)
- Try-A-Trade Interactive Zone
Standard registration starts at $150.00 for a 3mx3m area, or free for qualifying Try-A-Trade exhibitors. Sites will be partitioned with 1 trestle table, 2 chairs, and access to power (byo power leads and wireless broadband device). We welcome exhibitors to nominate their participation in the seminar program.
In the lead up to the event, exhibitors will also have the opportunity to post information on our social media channels. Links to exhibitor websites will be displayed on our website as supplied. There are sponsorship and advertising opportunities available with details supplied to registered exhibitors or upon request.